Friday, December 7, 2007

Week before Finals/ Week voor finals

Hello Hello. It is the Friday of dead week. Next week finals begin. haha! Buuut....I only have two, and they are both on Tuesday! Crazy, no? Plus, if I get a bullet proof B in Chemistry, I don't have to take the final! (I'm hoping for it)....but yeah, I only have a Chemistry final (at 7:30 a.m.) and a Sacred Journey final at 10:00 a.m. Wish me luck!

After finals, I have to work Saturday and Sunday, then Tuesday, Kyle, Harmen and I are leaving for Boston! Wooohoo! While we are there, we're going to visit Uncle Tony in Washington D.C. and go to New York for a couple days. It should be pretty cool. I've never actually been to the East Coast. Oh! An update, for those I haven't told. I am going back to the Netherlands this summer, but for 3 MONTHS instead of 3 weeks :D I'm excited! Alright, well, that's about all for now. Now, I'm going to attempt to write this in Dutch :D hahaha......See you all!
-------------------------------

Hallo Hallo allemaal, Het is de vrijdag voor studieweek...volgende week begint finals. Maaaar...ik heb alleen twee finals. Hihi, en als ik een "B" in Scheikunde krijg, dan hoef ik niet de toets te maken :) Dat hoop ik wel. Mijn twee finals zijn Scheikunde om 7.30 en "Sacred Journey" om 10.00 uur...ja, zij zijn beide op hetzelfde dag! hahahaha :D Gek, nee?

Na finals, moet ik werken op zaterdag en zondag, maar dindsdag vliegen harmen, kyle en ik naar Boston! Woohoo! Terwijl wij daar zijn gaan wij mijn Oom Tony bezoeken in Washington D.C. en ook naar New York voor een paar dagen...Ik ben nog nooit naar de OostKust geweest..Oh ja! En voor de mensen die ik niet verteld heb, ik ga vanzomer naar Nederland nu voor 3 MAANDEN en niet alleen 3 weken :) Ik heb heel erg veel zin erin! Oke, maar dat is alles voor nu. Tot horens! Plezier!

No comments: