Saturday, December 22, 2007

More in Boston

Hello Hello...so we were in Boston for two days and in those two days, we went grocery shopping and visited millions of restaurants. Okay, not millions, but quite a few, haha. We took the "T" which is Boston's form of a metro and proceeded to explore the city. Although, friday, I decided to drink Soymilk that was probably expired and combined with eating too much food in one day...I got sick! I threw up all night and it continued on through the next day. Not to mention I had to sit in a car for 8 to 10 hours to get to D.C. while I was sick, haha. But now I'm better and I am no longer throwing up. We arrived in D.C. at two in the morning and slept until 11 :D Yay! But tonight we are going to Spamalot at the National Theatre! But, I've got to get going now, so I'll updat more later.

Hallo Hallo....zo wij zijn twee dagen in Boston geweest en in die twee dagen hebben wij boodschappen gedaan en zijn we naar heel veel restaurants geweest. Wij hebben de "T" genomen. Dat is de "metro" van Boston en daarna hebben wij de stad verkend. Maar, vrijdag heb ik sojamelk gedronken die over datum was en toen ben ik daar erg ziek van geworden. en heb ik vijf keer overgegeven. Maar daarna hebben wij 8 -10 uur in een auto gezeten om naar Washington D.C. te gaan, en was ik de hele weg ziek. Maar nu voel ik me beter. Vandaag gaan wij naar een toneelstuk bij de National Theatre. Het zal leuk zijn! Maar ik moet nu gaan. Later ga ik meer updaten. Doei Doei!

No comments: