Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Arrived in Boston

Hey everybody, haha.. Well, I'm in Boston now :) Last night, Kyle, Harmen and I went grocery shopping at 11 at night and ended up going in a circle without finding the grocery store :D Haha, but we did finally find it! aaannndd...I got a Shaw's card...like a safeway or Albertson's card. :) hehehehe....it saved me like 10 bucks, so that was nice. So, Monday, the day before we left for Boston, something exciting happened...I slid off the road! haha, it was crazy! I have some pics, but I haven't put them on my comp yet, so I'll update them a little later. Harmen and I were leaving his place, and the roads had just been plowed, so there was 2 inches of ice that I didn't know about. So I slid 20 feet and ended up with my back end down a slope and my front still on the side of the road. :) So Harmen's host-dad George came and towed us out! :D hehe, then we were on our way to pick up Kyle and now I am here! Well, Kyle, Nick, Harmen and Nick's friend Tommy are all playing Wii right now..haha, then we'll probably go check out Marissa's school. I'll update more later. Merry Almost Christmas Everbody!

1 comment:

Baron. Ssn said...

thank u!
good day
good luck!